Diversified Adjustment Service, Inc. is committed to conducting business in an ethical, socially responsible and environmentally sustainable manner. Our objective is to be an economic, intellectual and social asset to the community in which we operate. Corporate citizenship has been a foundation of Diversified Adjustment Service, Inc.’s heritage as an industry leader and will continue to be a consistent Diversified Adjustment Service, Inc. value as we continue our corporate journey. We are committed to conducting our business with unfailing ethics, integrity and accountability, and to offering innovative solutions that help our customers in areas that are key to social and environmental responsibility.
Social Responsibility is integral to the way we conduct business at Diversified Adjustment Service, Inc.
- We conduct our business to the highest standards of business and personal integrity.
- We are committed to complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and other requirements, and to actively participate in the development of responsible laws, regulations and standards.
- We are committed to diversity and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, creed, national origin or disability.
- We do not tolerate any form of workplace harassment including sexual harassment of an employee or employment candidate.
- We are committed to providing challenging and rewarding career opportunities to ensure that we have a skilled, capable and energized workforce.
- We provide learning opportunities for employees to maximize their potential and ensure that the company achieves its business objectives.
- The health and safety of our employees and neighbors is a paramount concern.
- We are committed to environmental protection and emphasize, to the extent practical, conservation of all resources and the minimization of waste throughout the Company’s operations.
- We implement risk mitigation and loss prevention strategies that assist in the protection of employees, the environment, the Company’s reputation, proprietary information, third parties, and both physical and financial assets.
- We measure the Company’s health, environment, safety and security performance by using key indicators, and use periodic reviews and audits to monitor conformance to the Company’s management systems and to ensure compliance with applicable health, environment, safety and security regulatorions and internal requirements.
At Diversified Adjustment Service, Inc. we are committed to meeting the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, by safeguarding the environment and by creating a long-lasting positive impact on the communities where we do business. We recognize that doing business in any community is a privilege. We believe that our strong commitment to the highest standards of corporate citizenship and sustainability strengthens our business, our workforce, and the communities where we operate.